Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.308 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 111% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,288 (€851) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)