Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.887 EGP / MAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,609 (6,681 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)