Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.888 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durham, North Carolina (United States) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,536 ($1,092) in Durham, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)