Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.734 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 98% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,032 (€773) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Rimini costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php45,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Richmond, Virginia costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)