Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.088 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 94% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,725 (€793) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Suez costs E£ 12 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 54,610 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tucson, Arizona costs $90 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Düsseldorf costs €5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gujranwala costs ₨1,200 (24 minutes ago)