Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.616 EGP / CNY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 53% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,186 (元5,040) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)