Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 06, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.842 EGP / TRY
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,356 (3,292TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)