Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.653 EGP / ETB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,864 (16,629 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (16 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (32 minutes ago)