Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15626 EGP / NPR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 11% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,634 (₨ 61,651) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,500 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $2.19 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saint-Pierre costs €1.51 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)