Cost of living in Dhanbad, India compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25962 EGP / INR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 15% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,245 (₨39,460) in Dhanbad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Maringá costs R$ 4.39 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Winnipeg costs C$200,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,857 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 18 (about 1 hour ago)