Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,137 prices entered by 305 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21360 EGP / BDT
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 23% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,213 (Taka 52,496) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (about 1 hour ago)