Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00124 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,692 (Rp 7,800,037) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Palma de Mallorca costs €4.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $900 (43 minutes ago)