Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00125 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 7% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,128 (Rp 8,127,064) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €35 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamilton costs C$106 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$97 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)