Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 222 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00121 EGP / IDR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 35% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,920 (Rp 9,889,915) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (41 minutes ago)