Cost of living in Darwin, Australia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 294 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.273 EGP / AUD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Darwin (Australia) is 141% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 23,619 (AU$1,779) in Darwin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Madras costs ₨30 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Geneva costs CHF 75 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Reykjavik costs 180,000 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aberdeen costs £409 (26 minutes ago)