Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 317 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.778 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 100% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,024 (﷼ 3,982) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (about 1 hour ago)