Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.676 EGP / SAR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 70% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,157 (﷼ 3,455) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cairo costs E£ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$90 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hanover costs €67 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 65TL (about 3 hours ago)