Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03466 EGP / SYP *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,248 (295,649 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monaco costs €15 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 350 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ghent costs €45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)