Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01588 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 86% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 18,070 (₩1,138,077) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Suzhou costs 10元 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sarnia costs C$300 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 10,000 kr (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)