Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,544 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.334 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,125 (R$ 2,567) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rotterdam costs €1.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Beirut costs 43,000,000 L£ (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$80 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerez de la Frontera costs €9 (38 minutes ago)