Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02688 EGP / CLP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 30% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,298 (CH$420,368) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 114 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,580 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)