Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28909 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 7,482 (25,881 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)