Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00531 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 20% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 6,621 (1,246,336 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,850 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,000 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 275 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)