Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28938 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 7,504 (25,929 Bs.S.) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iasi costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$700,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €73 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2.47 (about 2 hours ago)