Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00596 EGP / COP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,137 (COL$2,038,021) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$536,700 (less than a minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$2,150 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Southampton costs £9 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kamloops costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kaduna costs 145 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)