Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 98%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.787 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,970 (€864) in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 320 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 226 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiang Mai costs 19,700 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iowa City, Iowa costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)