Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 4.182 EGP / RON
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,403 (2,726 lei) in Constanţa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bratislava costs €2.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Omaha, Nebraska costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 1,300 (about 1 hour ago)