Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 756 prices entered by 112 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10652 EGP / LKR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 28% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,534 (117,664 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 51,600 TT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagoya costs ¥500 (33 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tijuana costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.80 (about 2 hours ago)