Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.888 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 69% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,561 (€697) in Coimbra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richmond, Virginia costs $25 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rustenburg costs R 4,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (39 minutes ago)