Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.536 EGP / BOB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,789 ($b4,648) in Cochabamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 150 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)