Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.344 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 91% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,646 (€818) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,118 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$15 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €0.15 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $40 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Panama City costs 500 B/. (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Casablanca costs 9 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)