Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 20.338 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 90% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,757 (€824) in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Vermont costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $480 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,720 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Campinas costs R$ 6.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €8 (26 minutes ago)