Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón, Mexico vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.911 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 34% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,371 (Mex$ 13,575) in Ciudad Obregón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €13 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Krasnodar costs руб 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Konya costs 800TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 350 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Mumbai costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)