Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.886 EGP / MXN
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Juárez (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,137 (Mex$ 14,826) in Ciudad Juárez to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 168,600TL (about 2 hours ago)