Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00015 EGP / VEF *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 17% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 7,613 (Bs 51,050,849) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mumbai costs ₨300 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $60 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)