Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28985 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is about the same as in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 8,723 (30,096 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Guayana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €49 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bremen costs €800 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abbotsford costs C$550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)