Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28956 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,874 (44,459 Bs.S.) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €45 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 500 ₦ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,017 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,354 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $0.95 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)