Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.553 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,667 (17,493 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €300 (less than a minute ago)
- Men’s leather business shoes in Amsterdam costs €200 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (7 minutes ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Chittagong costs Taka 44 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,290 (34 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Makassar costs Rp 200,000 (about 1 hour ago)