Cost of living in Chumphon, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chumphon (Thailand) is 13% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,866 (20,296 ฿) in Chumphon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (35 minutes ago)
- 2.5 kg bag of potatoes in Edinburgh costs £0.80 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 79TL (about 1 hour ago)