Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.966 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 120% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,420 (NZ$1,706) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lisbon costs €2.95 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Netanya costs 3,500 ₪ (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lahore costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)