Cost of living in Christchurch, New Zealand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 12.172 EGP / NZD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Christchurch (New Zealand) is 133% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 19,340 (NZ$1,589) in Christchurch to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Suzhou costs 40元 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Jose, California costs $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Mecca costs ﷼ 25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Natal costs R$ 23 (about 2 hours ago)