Cost of living in Chiang Rai, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.537 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Rai (Thailand) is 63% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,219 (26,481 ฿) in Chiang Rai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,700 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Turin costs €1.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €35 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $630 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Sydney costs AU$4.20 (about 1 hour ago)