Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,739 (21,862 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Diego, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £903 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €800 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Iowa City, Iowa costs $565 (about 1 hour ago)