Cost of living in Chiang Mai, Thailand compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.545 EGP / THB
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiang Mai (Thailand) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 13,940 (25,570 ฿) in Chiang Mai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,846 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr25 (about 2 hours ago)