Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 228 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.832 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chattanooga, Tennessee (United States) is 103% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 17,492 ($981) in Chattanooga, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tallinn costs €1.43 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 50,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New Plymouth costs NZ$0.15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rohtak costs ₨36,000 (about 1 hour ago)