Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 490 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.850 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Charlotte, North Carolina (United States) is 142% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 21,504 ($1,205) in Charlotte, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,900 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)