Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.422 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,279 (R$ 2,777) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,400 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)