Cost of living in Chapeco, Brazil vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.615 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chapeco (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,131 (R$ 2,629) in Chapeco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brussels costs €15 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $224 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$76 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)