Cost of living in Changwon, South Korea compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01582 EGP / KRW
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changwon (South Korea) is 128% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 20,748 (₩1,311,356) in Changwon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,042 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (about 2 hours ago)