Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 144%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.924 EGP / USD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 80% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 16,173 ($902) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,000 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (25 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (29 minutes ago)