Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 421 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33796 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 45% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,500 (Php36,986) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)