Cost of living in Cebu City, Philippines compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33136 EGP / PHP
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cebu City (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 12,013 (Php36,252) in Cebu City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)