Cost of living in Cartagena, Spain compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.968 EGP / EUR
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Spain) is 62% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,875 (€709) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30,000 (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ufa costs руб 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 204 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)