Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 587%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,858 prices entered by 168 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28709 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 361% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 40,557 (141,268 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)