Cost of living in Cape Coast, Ghana vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.662 EGP / GHS
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Coast (Ghana) is 16% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,974 (GH₵2,997) in Cape Coast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$20 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €51 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rotterdam costs €160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$101 (about 2 hours ago)