Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26487 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 14% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,732 (36,743 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Saarbrücken costs €439 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $65 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,321 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 5,000 Dirham (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $12 (41 minutes ago)