Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien, Haiti vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23304 EGP / HTG
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cap-Haïtien (Haiti) is 12% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 9,502 (40,776 Gourde) in Cap-Haïtien to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,500 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)