Cost of living in Campos, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.304 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campos (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 10,696 (R$ 2,485) in Campos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €860 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (39 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bristol costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)