Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.573 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 14,468 (R$ 3,163) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,600 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Basel costs CHF 8 (35 minutes ago)