Cost of living in Campo Grande, Brazil compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.422 EGP / BRL
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campo Grande (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 11,460 (R$ 2,592) in Campo Grande to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 8,100 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 4,000 kr (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Addis Ababa costs 60 Birr (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,830 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Kelowna costs C$1.19 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)