Cost of living in Calgary, Canada compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,874 prices entered by 338 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.596 EGP / CAD
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calgary (Canada) is 131% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 22,645 (C$1,666) in Calgary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,800 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $20 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Burgos costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $15 (about 1 hour ago)