Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela vs Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00533 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 8% cheaper than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require E£ 9,300 in Al Mahallah al Kubra you would need to make just about E£ 8,597 (1,612,939 Bs.S.) in Calabozo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $429 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $80 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangzhou costs 250元 (about 1 hour ago)