Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Al Mahallah al Kubra, Egypt
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28962 EGP / VES *
Do you live in Al Mahallah al Kubra? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 170% more expensive than in Al Mahallah al Kubra (Egypt)
For example, you would need at least E£ 24,830 (85,734 Bs.S.) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with E£ 9,200 in Al Mahallah al Kubra.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago costs CH$345,042 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shashamane costs 50 Birr (41 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)